German Mentor Forum

Learn To Learn Efficiently

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-23 12:52:36

Registered: 2019-01-17
Posts: 12

What is a Job Seeker's Visa?

After your graduation, you may receive a residence permit for job seeking for highly-qualified specialists (“Arbeitsplatzsuche für qualifizierte Fachkräfte”, §18c Residence Act). For obtaining this, you should apply for the permit to the local Foreigners’ Registration Office before completing your studies or by the time when you know that you will be obtaining your degree. This residence permit allows you to search for employment in Germany which is adequate to your qualification for up to 18 months in Germany.


Board footer

Powered by FluxBB